Wednesday 17 October 2012

My October haul !

Hello Beauties,
Here i am with My October haul.it is just a mini haul than i do usually ! So Have Patience And enjoy the pictures as this gonna be a pictures heavy post !!!
Now here the pictures :)
Firstly i haul from Health kart after a long days !
I brought A Konad Stamping Nail art,two special Nail paints of Konad.
They gave me a free sample of this hair removing cream.
This is how the Konad stamping nail art looks like :)
Now next is haul from medplus beauty.com and here is the box :) 
I brought two Colorbar lippie from Medplus beauty.com.This is in shade "passionate" one.
And this is in shade "citrine".

Next are some shopping from our local markets :)
I used to buy this clips all time as my son throw it from window :(

Some small stone bindi :)
Ah ! these are my favourites....its nail art stuffs. ..i just got it in Rs.35/- each...cool na...!
And the last is my haul from Oriflame from this month catalog :)
I brought Oriflame wonder liner.
Two double trouble eye pencil...one in shade of blue and other is in shade of purple.
A Oriflame Face Primer !

So here comes to an end of my post...I know its a small haul....but right now i am trying to save money....:)
I hope you all like my post :)

20 comments:

  1. wow great haul...love to see some cool nail arts soon...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice haul..review these lipsticks soon dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats quite alot of stuff..nice haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 35 bucks???
    thats real steal..
    they are available here for 80 INR :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really appu? that too bad :(
      Even me was surprised too hearing the cost :)

      Delete
  5. Toa!!! U call this a small haul??? lol
    It's quite a lot and Fab!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your lovely comments below to cheer me up always :)